Rowan University (2010-present)
Pulse provides consulting services for the Health and Exercise Science Department. We assist with developing and implementing grant funded projects, revenue generating programs and managing a variety of projects.
University of Sciences in Philadelphia (2011-present)
Pulse sits on the advisory board to Samson College of Health Sciences. In late 2014, we were hired as consultants to spearhead and implement strategic partnerships for the USciences Healthcare Navigation Certificate Program.
Family Resource Network (2011-present)
FRN wanted to create a program for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (and their caregivers) to live a healthy lifestyle. Pulse was hired to provide program design, staff training, fitness assessments and accurate data collection for a population that has long been ignored. GetFIT today:
- 329 students trained in working with individuals with special needs in the fitness arena
- 572 health screenings of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and caregivers
- 514 individuals participated in Get FIT exercise programs or nutrition counseling
- 367 individuals have attended community based Get FIT health fairs or workshops
- 411 professionals attended Get FIT presentations
St. Matthews Recreation Center (2013-2104)
St. Matthews hired Pulse to refine the company's business model, establish milestones, and deliver a business plan. The scope of work also included creating operational polices and procedures, setting up new facility software, establishing an employee infrastructure and recruiting a Facility Director and Assistant Director.
The Academy of Performing Arts (2009-2012)
Pulse was brought in to launch and operate a fitness & wellness studio, within the brand new 12,000 sq. ft. Academy of Performing Arts in Glassboro, NJ. The studio offered personal training, group fitness classes, and healthy lifestyle seminars.